Features | Experience of the Divinity of Bhagavan by Devotees | Group V | Mr. D. Bucchiramaiah

Mr. D. Bucchiramaiah,
Rajeswarapuram - 507 106,
Khammam District, A.P.

Mr. D. Bucchiramaiah (55), an agriculturist, relates a few of his experiences of the Divinity of Bhgavan in his own words.

'One Mr. Manga Reddy who came on transfer to our village as cooperative supervisor started Sai bhajan in our village. We heard about Bhagavan for the first time in 2000 from him.

Our first visit to Prasanthi Nilayam was in 2002 when we had darshan of Bhagavan for the first time. We came for Sivarathri to Prasanthi Nilayam in the same year and had the good fortune of witnessing lingodbhavam from the mouth of Bhagavan. We also came for the 76th Birthday of Bhagavan in 2003.

We saw an alliance for our daughter and were about to settle it when my uncle advised us to wait. We went to Netakondapalli where Sai devotees constructed a mandir. Dr. Mrs. Mrinalini, a Sai devotee from Chennai, came there. We told her about our daughter's marriage. 'Don't worry' she assured us, 'she will get a good alliance by the grace of Bhagavan'. She later sent a flower garland to us. 'Place this in pooja, and worship' she sent word to us. We did accordingly. Within a few months, a good alliance came our way. I performed my daughter's marriage well. She is now in the States with her husband.

We arranged bhajan and narayanaseva in our house on September 19, 2005 to observe Women's Day. But there was incessant rain in September. As it was raining heavily on the 19th also, we were afraid if any one would venture out in that weather to turn up at our house. We prayed to Bhagavan for the success of the programme. The rain stopped an hour before the scheduled time of commencement of the bhajan. There was no rain till the programme was over. Both bhajan and narayanaseva could be conducted successfully owing to His grace. Strangely, the rain started again an hour after the programme concluded.

In 2004, we arranged bhajan on Sivarathri Day in a temple of Siva in our village. At about 1 a.m., the temple bell began to swing. It was swinging for about two to three minutes and all those that were present at that time witnessed it. 'Swami has come' they all sang excitedly.

We arrange bhajan in devotees' houses by rotation. Wherever we arrange it, some sign of Bhagavan's arrival is visible. Garlands placed on Bhagavan's photographs swing; or break and hang only on one side of the photographs.

One Mr. Chintala Venkateswarlu of our village developed a cardiac problem. He spent a lot of money on his ailment. 'Why not go to Puttaparthi' someone advised him, 'you can have darshan of Bhagavan as well as get treatment in the SSSIHMS'. So we brought him to Prasanthi Nilayam. He bought two tablets for his ailment at Guntur and brought them with him.

After having darshan, he went to the hospital. They gave a date for check up after nine months. He came for the evening darshan also. Then we returned. After return, he never looked back. His cardiac problem disappeared for ever without any medicine except vibhuti. Unfortunately, he died of snake bite after a year or so.'

-- Mr. D. Bucchiramaiah

(As narrated to Mr. B. Parvatala Rao at Prasanthi Nilayam on 24.11.2005.)